Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :mars 20
Appliquer avant :avril 20 2021
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Two things Grey has been doing since 1917: coming up with Famously Effective ideas, and hiring forceful, energetic innovators with diverse skill sets and points of view who can put ideas into motion that lead to results. That’s no coincidence.
Smart, quick, highly motivated business-savvy people have been the backbone of Grey’s Famously Effective work for 104 years. They drive the business and creative performance that has led Grey to be named the industry’s trade publications’ “Agency of the Year” three times in the past six years.
As the agency, industry, and world continue to transform at a break-neck pace, Grey continues to look for the best people to join our diverse talent roster in the coming year. More than ever, we need people who will develop the Famously Effective ideas that will propel the agency further on the trajectory of success.
Project Manager – Consumer
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects from conception through completion
- Serve as liaison between Account Management, Creative, Studio, and other inter-agency partners
- Communicate project requirements and procure supporting materials to ensure that projects move through the agency in a timely manner
- Communicate scheduled deadlines and provide effective warning when delivery dates may be in jeopardy
- Monitor and follow-up with all appropriate departments on project development
- Maintain up-to-date and organized files for all stages from concepts to completed pieces
- Initiate, develop, drive, and revise schedules
- Coordinate team briefings, internal reviews of creative, and all other meetings needed to complete any given project
- Reinforce Agency process with all teams
2+ years agency project management/traffic experience; advertising experience preferred for this position
- Experience being an operational leader for brand (scoping, staffing, etc)
- Ability to scope, create retainers, manage full team resourcing + burn reports
- Ability to work autonomously with little oversight from Senior Project Manager
- 2+ years of PM experience with understanding of creative agency dynamic
- MUST have PM background
Nice to Haves
- Worked at 2+ agencies
- Retail or CPG brand experience
- Very familiar with production process (ie shoot, edit, etc)
- Experience with digital (banners, web, CRM)
- Experience with bespoke projects (sweepstakes, microsites, social activations)
- Client facing
- Ability to manage Jr/PMs / oversee their projects
- Smartsheet experience
Grey provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential in a fun work environment