Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager - Heavy Civil/Marine Construction
Date de début :août 04
Appliquer avant :septembre 04 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
PROJECT MANAGER - HEAVY CIVIL/MARINE CONSTRUCTION
A leading New England contractor with nearly 100 years of history in heavy civil, environmental, and marine construction is seeking a Project Manager to join their growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow with a leader in the industry.
- Working knowledge of contract details
- Working knowledge of subcontracts with trade contractors. Prepare work scopes and organize cost structure
- Prepare, monitor and update Master schedule
- Maintain QC systems
- Identify and formalize changes to the contract
- Distribute change documents to all affected parties, issue and expedite requests for quotations to subcontractors and vendors and review quotes for fairness and accuracy.
- Assemble and notify all parties of approved change orders in accordance with owner contract requirements
- Organize the duties of other engineers and other assigned project staff, provide direction, prioritization, performance feedback and coordination to ensure all job duties and project requirements are fulfilled.
- Work with Superintendent to identify and resolve all Project claims such as; Subcontractors claims for extras, insurance losses, personal injuries, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate subcontractor work
- Schedule and expedite material and equipment purchases and delivery
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or related field preferred.
- 5+years of working experience within the construction field on heavy civil, bridge, marine or environmental projects.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management control systems (scheduling, cost control, procurement, value engineering and estimating)
- Working knowledge of construction costs and principals
- Must be willing to travel, primarily throughout Maine.
- Industry-leading compensation
- Lucrative bonus plans and travel per diem
- Complete benefits package
- Positive company culture and work/life balance.
If you enjoy leading projects from the field, APPLY NOW to take the next step in your construction career! Hiring now!
If you're interested in this position apply online.
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.