Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager ( Construction)
Date de début :mars 22
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Ingénérie Civile, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder has a new opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Construction team on a full-time basis based in Ontario
The team handles a diverse range of both engineering and construction operations related to projects across Canada in support of Golder’s engineers, scientists and the other operating divisions.
Resourcefulness and capability to define, develop and lead multidisciplinary projects with a strong business sense is critical to this role. The successful candidate will be working with a regional team leading large-scale, multi-disciplinary projects, focusing on mine closure, site remediation and ground improvement works. Projects are delivered in various forms, form contract administration, contract management to general contracting. The role involves identifying and developing new business opportunities for the Golder in Ontario and Eastern Canada, developing existing key client relationships as well as providing technical leadership, mentoring, developing project managers and senior site staff and providing project direction. Target projects will focus on mining and heavy civil opportunities primarily in Canada.
This senior role in Golder’s Construction Division is responsibility for the senior oversight on large-scale projects and leading project teams. The successful candidate will be accountable for technical quality, cost, schedule and safety on technically challenging and diverse types of construction projects.
An Overview Of Your Role Will Include
- Project base role, candidate need to be available for 2 weeks rotations on remote site
- Realizing new construction opportunities for large-scale, multi-disciplinary projects across Canada
- Accountability for project delivery – safety, cost, scope, quality and schedule
- Work with estimation functions and procurement functions on development of scopes of work and providing support to estimating and procurement activities as necessary
- Support preparation of detailed engineering estimates for projects
- Leading teams in the preparation of proposals and presentations to promote services
- Leading construction personnel and engineering design staff to resolve technical and constructability issues
The successful candidates will have the following skills, abilities, and qualifications:
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering and Management, B.Sc. or equivalent
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario and ability to be licensed in other provinces
- PMP designation preferred
- Minimum of 15 years of construction management experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in senior project manager role
- Minimum 10 years of experience in large-scale construction projects with value greater than $25M is preferred
- Experience in Projects related to Mining, Environmental Remediation, Demolition and/or Infrastructure is desirable
- Must be willing to travel 50 %, and work independently and remotely in Golder offices when required
- Self-starter and with a willingness to learn and experience
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal)
Your Benefits At Golder Will Include
- Competitive benefits and renumeration packages
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
- Global projects and travel opportunities
One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum member status 13 consecutive years
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 30 countries, Golder’s 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Golder Associates Ltd. is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), and all other applicable legislation. Golder will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities upon request.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder video.
Primary Location CA-ON-MISSISSAUGA
Employee Status Regular
Travel Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting Mar 4, 2021, 2:39:04 AM