Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Aerospacial et défence
Date de début :mars 26
Appliquer avant :avril 27 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Santé, Aerospacial et défence,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Goldbelt Frontier, LLC leads innovation in research and development, behavioral health, and medical and technological support services and specializes in capacity planning in medical research and healthcare support, medical logistics, equipment modernization, and maintenance, business analysis and innovative technologies to accelerate the delivery of care and provide superior force health readiness across the military, federal, and civilian landscapes. Frontier is headquartered in Juneau, Alaska with offices in Herndon, Virginia. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Alaskan Native Corporation Goldbelt, Inc. Goldbelt Frontier’s leadership offers expertise related to medical staffing, behavioral health, and program development CONUS and OCONUS.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Serving as the on-site liaison between the contractor and Government representative.
- Performing Project Management, and Project Engineering activities in support of multi-discipline projects under minimal supervision.
- Ensuring assigned projects are completed on time, and within approved scope and budget.
- Maintaining an operations and management plan to manage increases and surges in workload, provide manpower, equipment, materials, and supplies to perform multiple tasks at various locations simultaneously, generate reports, collect cost and maintenance data, maintain facilities history files, maintain regulatory records and archives, and maintain and update the technical libraries.
- Managing Phase-In and Phase-Out of subcontracted services.
- Maintaining effective communication with the Government, sharing knowledge, demonstrating a business-like concern for the client’s interests, and facilitating program integration.
- Serving as on-site subcontractor management with respect to work schedules, change order requests, and quality of work; review of subcontractor proposals for cost and schedule impacts prior to submission to the Government.
- Providing effective and efficient management and leadership of the contracting organization’s resources to meet all specifications and expectations of the contract.
Necessary Skills And Knowledge
- Background and knowledge of the practices, procedures and processes of contracts administration; knowledge of relevant laws, FAR, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing contracts; ability to prepare cost proposals and meet deadlines.
- Individual should be familiar with government organization and functions; understand current procurement best practices; able to organize and express ideas through excellent oral and written communications to a wide variety of audiences; and demonstrate an unquestionable sense of integrity, honesty, and loyalty.
- Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience using broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with complex issues
- Excellent communication and listening skills and the ability to communicate with various levels within the organization
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under the pressure of multiple deadlines
- Ten years of increasingly responsible managerial experience
- Have a background in governmental maintenance services; and understand contract operations and functions with an emphasis on US Governmental operations and maintenance type contracts.
- The ability to multitask, manage competing priorities, and resolve issues.
- A bachelor’s degree in civil or mechanical engineering, engineering management, public administration or a similar field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, other MS Office suite products, and MAXIMO are required
- Ability to learn and use company software tools
- Extremely high level of attention to detail and the ability to take initiative and adapt quickly to changing requirements
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Must maintain all required city/county/state license(s) and/or certification(s), where applicable.
- Registered Professional Engineer license desirable.
- Required to maintain a valid state driver’s license.