Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technical Project Manager
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :octobre 18
Appliquer avant :novembre 19 2020
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Description du poste
eCommerce Technical Project Manager (Oracle Commerce Cloud)
Direct Hire- Compton, CA
- Responsible for planning and leading eCommerce related projects from Discovery through production release.
- Leads cross-functional teams of business analysts, user experience analysts, eCommerce architects, developers, quality assurance analysts to deliver high traffic eCommerce websites to our customers.
- Support delivery practice in strategic roadmap planning, project methodologies, process improvements and tool selection.
- Responsible for managing and execution of complex projects, updating schedules, aligning resources and leading project teams to deliver high quality functionality.
- Works to drive projects forward, communicates project status, issues and risks in concise, accurate, and data driven manner.
- Leads sprint planning sessions, sprint retrospectives, product demos, scrum meetings and other associated Agile Scrum activities.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders on the customer side, business teams, technical teams and leadership to define and deliver large scale eCommerce projects.
- Anticipates project roadblocks, responds to change, escalates issues when needed, and balances business needs versus technical constraints.
- Identifies, assesses, tracks and mitigates issues and risks.
- Provides project status updates to all key stakeholders and delivery leader.
- Manages project overrun and change request control effectively
- Drives effective and efficient teamwork, communication and commitment across cross-functional teams with competing priorities.
- Responsible for managing individual project budgets.
- 7-10 years of technical project management experience
- Formal training in project management practices preferred
- Experience executing at least one large scale Oracle commerce Cloud project is a must
- Understanding of eCommerce frameworks like Oracle Commerce, Oracle Commerce Cloud, SFCC, Demandware or any micro service-based ecommerce platform strongly preferred.
- Experience with JIRA
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work assignments, based on changing business needs