Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager III
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :octobre 18
Appliquer avant :novembre 19 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (12 mois)
Description du poste
Genuent is hiring a Sr. Project Manager for our direct client in Austin, TX area. This is a 12+ month contract. Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word Format) along with salary requirements to Erica Shackleton.
Under the direction of the COO, the Sr. Project Manager will manage a portfolio of four procurements.These critical procurements are the subject of heightened public scrutiny and valued in the billions of dollars. The procurements will include advanced procurement strategies such as consensus scoring evaluation methods, as well as multi-step selection methods and service-area driven or program goal-oriented selection criteria in addition to standard criteria.
The Sr. Project Manager will develop a high-level timeline for the portfolio, as well as a detailed timeline for each procurement. The project manager will lead meetings and report regularly to executives and the committee on project status, including budget, scope, schedule, resources, issues, and risks. The project manager will be asked to use both waterfall and agile project management.
- Enforces Committee-established project roles and responsibilities.
- Identifies and plans for needed resources.
- Completes project deliverables within time, cost, and quality constraints.
- Manages procurement timelines, including the sequence and cadence.
- Define the overall request for proposal template structure within the limits of Texas statute and agency standards.
- Develop the executive summary, narrative, and statement of work.
- Develop solicitation evaluation criteria.
- Develop award selection methods.
- Draft development and submission criteria.
- Develops, maintains, stores and archives project plans, artifacts, and required documentation for each procurement in the portfolio.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for project communications and status reporting.
- Coordinates stakeholder participation in project planning, execution, control, and closure, maximizing involvement during each.
- Provides strategic input, identifies and documents risk, and recommends risk-mitigation strategies.
- Performs other duties as assigned as required to complete each project.
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS (Required)
Minimum (Required): Years Skills/Experience 8 At least eight (8) years project management experience, preferably with projects that required the procurement of complex services. 5 At least five (5) years of the referenced experience in project management must demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in developing clear, concise project documentation.
- Team management through team meetings, task assignment, mentoring, facilitation and training.
- Progress monitoring and use of risk management practices.
- An ability to keep leadership informed on project issues and progress.
- Effective management of resources in a mixed functional and matrixed project environment.
- Expert problem resolution skills.
- Comprehensive experience with the project management lifecycle
- An ability to develop, document, and execute project management, work, and quality plans.
- Experience in the full lifecycle from analysis and planning to development and deployment.
5 Successful management of projects with a multi-year budget of $10 million or more. 5 Experience in highly complex procurements at agency or system level. 5 Experience with Microsoft Project, Office, Visio, and status reporting tools. 5 Experience with multi-step selection methods.
Preferred: Years Skills/Experience 1 Prior experience in the healthcare industry. 1 Work experience managing multi-agency or division initiatives. 1 Work experience managing projects for a Health and Human Services agency.