Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
IT Project Manager - Senior
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :novembre 13
Appliquer avant :décembre 14 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Genuent is seeking an IT Project Manager for our direct client in Addison, TX. This is a contract-to-hire position with benefits. Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word Format) along with salary requirements to Ashley Beatty by cliclikng APPLY.
- Multi-year / Multi-project experience in a role managing medium and large-scale software implementations/transformations.
- Experience must reflect project management of teams across multiple functional areas (IE: Network/Infrastructure, technical, DBAs, Business Analysts and Code developers)
- Experience working with cross-cultural teams on global deployments.
- Excellent organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget.
- Ability to prioritize, give direction, and delegate across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Works well with strong minded, tenured colleagues and can utilize diplomacy and leadership to reach the right decision to keep the project moving forward towards its goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and management up to and including executive level.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion.
- Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills.
SPECIFIC SKILL SETS DESIRED, BUT NOT NECESSARILY REQUIRED:
- Working knowledge of the AWS (Amazon Web Services) solution
- Experience with on-premise data center application transfers to cloud-based web service solutions
- Knowledge of supply chains in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of CA PPM (Project Management Software)
WHAT EXACTLY WILL THIS INDIVIDUAL BE WORKING ON?:
- The project manager will be responsible for leading the North American activities of a multi-system technology upgrade and migration from on-premise data centers to
- Amazons Web Services solution.
- The project will be a multi-year/multi-country project, and the systems included will be JDEdwards EnterpriseOne, DSI, and Biztalk and other integration components.
- This project manager will be working with the overall projects project manager and will manage the day to day activities that need to occur in the United States and Canada.
Examples of duties include:
- Drive prioritization of US and Canada project activities based on alignment with the overall project.
- Manage the project schedule, milestones, resources, budget, and dependencies.
- Monitor and manage scope to minimize scope creep
- Monitor, author, and manage project documentation
- Collaborate in estimating project work effort and resources.
- Secure and allocate project resources from across the organization.
- Regularly conduct reviews of progress toward completion project tasks.
- Adjust and shift resources as required to maintain project schedules and keep milestones on track.
- Regularly report on budget, status, issues, and risks to the overall project manager.
- Creation and maintenance of a risk register for the project.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels of
- the organization as well as vendors, partners, and peers.
EDUCATION REQUIRED OR DESIRED:
- BA or higher
CERTIFICATION(S) REQUIRED OR DESIRED:
- PMI (PMP) certification optional. ITIL or ITSM certifications optional.
Foreign Language(s) Required Or Desired
- Knowledge of multiple languages is a plus.
- Although we do not expect to travel during this project, travel is always a possibility.