Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Data Science Project Manager-Part Time
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | Genesis10
Data Science Project Manager-Part Time
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, ,
Description du poste
Genesis10 is seeking a Data Science Project Manager for ~20 hours/week for a 6+ month contract. Candidates do need to be located in the Twin Cities.
We are seeking a high-energy Data Science Project Manager to lead a cross-functional team of marketers, data scientists, and technologists to define and deploy the metrics and measures which will expand the ability to monitor, understand and predict user engagement. The direct result of this initiative will be a new analytics repository that will enable the marketing and product teams to develop campaigns and experiences which increase client impact. We have a strong start to our analytics structure with existing key stakeholders across the organization but desire to bring a project manager onboard who help us move from strategy to execution in conjunction with the technology team.
The project leader will work with multiple stakeholders in a collaborative approach to defining and prioritizing key requirements supporting the organization's data analytics strategy, fostering innovation within and across teams, and expanding the use of statistical models. This person will work with multiple stakeholders to maintain and improve current programs and assist with developing new marketing initiatives.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Partner with business leaders to define new opportunities to drive revenue and profit. Serve as both a quantitative expert and a business innovator.
- Provide the business with an objective perspective on the feasibility and benefits of using statistical models or other advanced analytical tools to impact their objectives.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and improvements in all aspects of the data science process including testing new data sources, applying new algorithms, and evaluating new tools and software. Be able to manage the innovation process end to end, from ideation through presenting to business leaders and implementation.
- Support strategic initiatives by identifying new areas in the organization where the data science team could assist with improving business processes and programs.
- Support the business in all aspects of using and understanding the data science team's statistical models and tools.
- Lead a cross-functional team to define and prioritize requirements, then develop a strategy for the IT team to build the environment. Work with business, product and IT teams to remove roadblocks as needed
- Partner with IT in the definition and development of the dynamic, complex analytics data environment.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, with a proven track record of quantitative innovation.
- Strong problem solving, project management, and communication skills.
- Proven experience in digital marketing, direct marketing, retail, or financial services fields preferred.
- Familiarity with data analytics technologies such as ETL, data extraction, manipulation and summarization strategies in a wide variety of databases and environments: Mongo, SQLserver, AWS, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or other on-line marketing analytics tools
- Collaborate across stakeholders to finalize and prioritize project scope including data elements needed to improve our measurement and analysis of impact.
- Work with IT team to establish Pilot Analytics Architecture Environment and start new Data Collect and Analysis
- Begin Marketing testing and/or program development to drive growth based on new insights.
- Work with team to re-establish KPI's appropriate for the more holistic measurement of client's mission
- Establish data analytics next up priorities for 2022
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits Of Working With Genesis10
- Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Delivery Director for employee success and support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”