Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :mars 20
Appliquer avant :avril 21 2021
Industrie : Marketing,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Gelia, a top 10 B2B marketing communications agency in the US with offices in Buffalo, NY, Raleigh, NC, and Peoria IL, is seeking qualified candidates for a Project Manager in our Buffalo, NY office.
- Creates schedules ensuring work will be completed within the Client’s deadlines while allowing ample time to get the work done to the expectations of the Client.
- Working with the Creative and Account Service Departments assigns specific people to the steps required to complete a project.
- Acts as the mediator between the Creative department and the Account Service teams to establish and re-evaluate project priorities.
- Day-to-day project coordination ensuring requested revisions to project assets are executed and reviewed and checked for accuracy.
- Maintains an understanding of job statuses and next steps.
- Keeps in contact with departments regarding current deadline status and any issues that may need client or agency attention.
- Coordinates with the Production Manager on all outsourced requirements and the scheduling and delivery of those resources.
- Prepares estimates based on briefings from Account Executives.
Qualified should possess:
- Agency experience preferred/a plus
- Flexibility combined with strong organization and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to work closely with coworkers; team-oriented
- Highly motivated