Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Technical Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 25
Appliquer avant :avril 26 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
About The Role
Reporting to the Sr Director, IT Client Delivery, the Sr Technical Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that the projects are executed in line with all contractual obligations to the client in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner, ensuring that Finastra achieves (or improves upon) the planned financial return from the project; within this objective, you should give the client value for money.
The role of the Sr Technical Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to agreed deadlines and within the client’s budget. This includes coordinating resources and efforts of consultants and/or third-party contractors in order to deliver projects according to plan or apply strong change control management as required. The Sr Technical Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. At all times establish and maintain good working relationships with the client, and reinforce the Finastra reputation. The Sr Technical Project Manager is also financially responsible on projects they manage. Sr Technical Project Manager should be product agnostic, however, they may have specialties in certain business areas.
What You'll Do
- Produce and maintain a project and quality plan, and conduct the project accordingly. Developing full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Establish effective and appropriate project governance for the project
- Manage the project staff and other resources assigned to the project.
- Report effectively on project progress, problems encountered and their solutions by means of a project status report and also ad-hoc reports as appropriate.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an on-going basis
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Ensure proper financial management of the project including tracking planned hour variances and Estimate at Completion (EAC).
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Control project financials thru an effective change control process and efficient resources management
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, working with the client and internal project teams.
- Ensure proper risk management by documenting all risks and ensuring effective mitigation strategy. Devise contingency plans as necessary.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Develop or enhance best practices and tools for project execution and management
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of direct (recent) experience in a similar role in an insurance, financial services or banking institutions with Fixed Price / Scope implementation
- Experience in data center and/or cloud migrations
- Experience in new client onboarding
- Experience in leading major applications/infrastructure
- PMP certification preferred
- ITIL certification
- Experience in implementation and support of complex enterprise software systems
- Thorough understanding of project management methodologies and tools available
- Customer driven and have the ability to work within a team environment
- Post secondary diploma/degree
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact your recruitment partner.