Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
New Products, Program Manager
Date de début :avril 06
Appliquer avant :mai 06 2021
Industrie : ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Product and Service Operations (PSO) mission is to build a service engine that solves today’s customer problems, and prevents tomorrow’s. PSO teams are involved throughout the lifecycle of product development and service delivery to ensure that our customers have a seamless experience on our platform. This team is passionate about fostering the growth of communities, businesses and advertisers on Facebook by ensuring they have the tools needed to succeed. We embrace a culture of innovation, ownership and accountability and are uniquely positioned at the intersection of product and service. This allows us to partner with teams across Facebook to drive our business forward by representing the community to improve their experience, implementing in-product solutions, enhancing customer support operations, combining quantitative with qualitative signals to drive product launches, focusing on data management and scaling measurement outcomes. The PSO New Products team is seeking a Program Manager who is passionate about testing and launching Facebook's newest business and marketing solutions. This Program Manager will bring operational strategy and process to alpha and beta product testing, and influence new products for scaled release. To that end, candidates must be able to effectively collaborate with our partners in Engineering, Marketing Science, Product Marketing and Operations, and be comfortable performing under high-pressure, fast-moving and often ambiguous conditions. The ideal candidate will be strong at cross-functional communication and project execution, knowledgeable about marketing, adept with Facebook's business tools (e.g. Ads Manager), and have an aptitude for measurement and data analysis. To be successful, you will have to have strong program and project management skills as well as be comfortable performing under high-pressure, fast-moving and often ambiguous conditions.
- Work extensively with cross-functional partners - e.g. Product Manager, Product Marketing, Marketing Science, and Data Science teams — to scope test design/requirements, manage test launches, test monitoring and analysis
- Act as the main point of contact for Product, Sales and Marketing Science to ensure smooth and seamless test execution
- Manage, monitor, build, and recruit for product tests with advertisers (i.e. alpha/beta tests)
- Effectively communicate relevant insights to cross-functional teams (Product, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations and User Research) to influence and drive their roadmap prioritization, leveraging data and insights to develop multi-faceted solutions to fix problems at scale at all stages of the product life cycle
- Communicate across audiences, effectively understanding and utilizing escalation paths, and updating stakeholders including liaising with Product teams to troubleshoot and problem-solve issues that arise during testing
- Facilitate meetings, discussions and document project status and key decisions made via internal project management tools
- Inform, influence, and execute new processes based on sound analysis and impact metrics that lead to improvements in efficiency and quality of support
- Accountable for driving delivery of multiple 1-6 month long projects from start to finish
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years experience with program/project management, customer service, marketing, user or UX research and/or operations
- 2+ years work experience in managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of digital marketing campaigns
- Experience designing experiments and knowledge of A/B testing
- Experience working/building relationships with cross-functional teams, delivering impact through communication, and influencing teams toward achieving goals
- Experience implementing processes and programs that improve product or operational performance
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and unstructured problems
- Open, collaborative and proven team player with experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance or support
- Experience contributing at both strategic and operational levels
- Experience leading data-driven projects and experience communicating results and insights to cross-functional partners
- Experience with Ads Manager, and/or other interfaces within Facebook's ad platform
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability.