Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Business Program Manager
Date de début :janvier 27
Appliquer avant :février 27 2021
Description du poste
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Marketing and Analytics Learning and Development Program Management team is looking to hire a Business Program Manager focused on the delivery of business and learning programs within the Marketing and Analytics organization. The ideal candidate will be responsible for full end-to-end program management of prioritized needs of the business. Examples of these programs include cross company projects and or learning and development initiatives. The Business Program Manager must be highly organized with the ability to structure and organize roadmaps, deliverables, task owners and timelines in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will be able to exhibit strong collaboration skills with multiple stakeholders across functional domains and cross functional partner teams to deliver on identified programs. The candidate will also be able to establish trust and influence amongst key partners who do not directly report into them in order to push progress forward.
- Creation of roadmaps, milestones, tasks, owners and timelines with ownership in holding others accountable
- Work with functional domain team and cross functional partners to deliver on end-to-end key business and learning programs
- Will lead program meetings ensuring proper preparation, in meeting effectiveness and post meeting follow-up
- Communicate progress early and often to working teams and or large audiences
- Measure success through either qualitative and or quantitative metrics
- 2+ years of experience as a program, project or training manager
- BA/BS in Business, Organizational Development, HR Management
- Demonstrated organization, planning and prioritization experiences in a multi-tasked environment
- Experience in communications to a large audience
- Experience in effective interpersonal
- Experience in collaboration and influencing
- Experience working with Data Scientists, Data Engineers and or Marketing Professionals
- Understanding of training delivery methods - Instructor led training, Web based training, Virtual instructor led training and blended learning
- Learning coordination experience in course scheduling, learning roster management, facilitator pipeline management and SME pipeline management
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.