Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager – Design
Date de début :août 04
Appliquer avant :septembre 04 2020
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We also believe that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering company. We value and respect our employees - their experience and expertise as well as their energy, passion and diversity - and their innovative approach to work and to life.
Project Manager plans and directs all design engineers, drafters, and technical engineers working on specific projects. Manages the development, implementation, and evaluation of complex designs. oversees construction and testing in order to ensure completion of projects as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Reports to Steering Committee of the project on all events that effect Cost, Schedule and Risk to the project. The Project Manager will have proven skills in managing subordinate managers, sector leaders and project staff on large projects. Other responsibilities include;
- Evaluates and approves changes that impact the scope, budget, or schedule of a project
- Monitors progress and performance against the project plan
- Will be the project point of contact to the client and be responsible for the safety of the engineering team working on the project.
- Responsible for the quality of the design, the budget and overall performance of the project.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- May give input into developing the budget.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
The Skills, Knowledge And Abilities We Seek
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 10 years of experience as a Project Manager and/or 10 years experience
- Experience as a Project Manager for a major projects
What EXP Can Offer
With a mission to understand, innovate, partner and deliver, EXP provides engineering, architecture, design and consulting services to the world’s built and natural environments.
Our heritage dates back to 1906, when the earliest of EXP’s predecessor companies started its engineering infrastructure practice. Today, over 3,000 creative EXP professionals across North America provide the passion and expertise needed to deliver successful projects around the world.
Our promise is to offer you a challenging career in a positive and dynamic work environment, and it is a promise we take seriously.
Join a dynamic team at EXP that provides you with innovative projects, the capacity to develop your career, a full range of benefits, flexible working hours, and much more! When you explore what EXP has to offer, you’ll find exponential possibilities.
For more information, visit www.exp.com .
EXP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all people regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Gender, Age, National Origin, Veteran Status, Disability, Genetic Information or Testing, Family and Medical Leave, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity or Expression.
Should you need any special accommodations, please feel free to contact us and we will arrange for the most suitable accommodations based on your needs.
For all applicants within the United States, EXP ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.