Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Commercial Manager
Date de début :août 04
Appliquer avant :septembre 04 2020
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We also believe that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering company. We value and respect our employees - their experience and expertise as well as their energy, passion and diversity - and their innovative approach to work and to life.
A strong leader with solid experience on Major projects leading the commercial activities and teams. The Commercial Manager will lead the Document Control Team, Risk Team, Contract Administration, and Financial Team.
- Manage all day-to-day project commercial operations.
- Manage the scheduling of the project and updates from changes from the client, changes in scope and deliverables dates
- Define and implement operations strategy, structure, and processes.
- Manage budgeting processes.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues.
- Coordinate support to field operations.
- Collection of data from teams to allow for invoicing
- Formation of the control budgets
- Monitoring of the KPIs including Earned Value reporting
- Production of the project reports to the leadership of the companies involved
The Skills, Knowledge And Abilities We Seek
- Proven track record as a Commercial Manager with a strong understanding of management practices.
- Knowledge of financial, timesheet, invoicing and scheduling systems
- Demonstrated project and budget management skills.
- Broad understanding of fundamental business principles.
- Analytical problem-solving skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate.
Education And Experience Requirements
- Technical Diploma/degree in management or related field desired but not required.
- Industry Knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel) and Proficiency with programs and Applications
What EXP Can Offer
With a mission to understand, innovate, partner and deliver, EXP provides engineering, architecture, design and consulting services to the world’s built and natural environments.
Our heritage dates back to 1906, when the earliest of EXP’s predecessor companies started its engineering infrastructure practice. Today, over 3,000 creative EXP professionals across North America provide the passion and expertise needed to deliver successful projects around the world.
Our promise is to offer you a challenging career in a positive and dynamic work environment, and it is a promise we take seriously.
Join a dynamic team at EXP that provides you with innovative projects, the capacity to develop your career, a full range of benefits, flexible working hours, and much more! When you explore what EXP has to offer, you’ll find exponential possibilities.
For more information, visit www.exp.com .
EXP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all people regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Gender, Age, National Origin, Veteran Status, Disability, Genetic Information or Testing, Family and Medical Leave, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity or Expression.
Should you need any special accommodations, please feel free to contact us and we will arrange for the most suitable accommodations based on your needs.
For all applicants within the United States, EXP ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.