Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mai 26
Appliquer avant :juin 26 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (12 mois)
Description du poste
Hope you are doing well!!
We have urgent positions that we are exclusively recruiting for one/more of our Fortune Clients. We are looking to fill these requirements urgently. Please go through the job descriptions mentioned below and please share your updated resume/your consultant's updated resume with their contact details.
Role: Build Program Manager
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 12+ Months
- Assist Build Program Manager with engineering build activities during new product development.
- Primary focus is ensuring that the correct material in the correct quantity at the correct rev is available on time to support all program builds.
- Secondary focus is managing and allocating prototypes units based on Build Allocation Plan.
- Work with design and component engineers to ensure the quality and completeness of BOMs before and during the build process, keeping pace with rapid cycles of learning in the design.
- Order and track/manage all material from PO through receipt.
- Work closely with suppliers when order adjustments are needed.
- Coordinate ordering of off-the-shelf components with PCB Assembly partners.
- Work closely with electrical engineers, industrial designers, mechanical engineers, software engineers, design verification engineers, component engineers, and program managers to meet program goals.
- Support deviations to the build and the adjustments required to the BOMs to support realignment of the build schedules.
- Provide immediate feedback should material arrival schedules impact build dates.
- Find solutions to material availability issues so that builds occur on schedule.
- Provide program status updates for materials and prototype arrival.
- Domestic and international travel may be required in accordance with MSFT corporate travel policy.
The Empower team is mindful of the potential implications and difficulties the current COVID-19 situation may be causing you and your family, both professionally and personally. Please do not hesitate to let us know if now is not the right time for you to engage with us. We are wishing you well and hope you take good care.
Certified NJ and NY Minority Business Enterprise (NMSDC)
100 Franklin Square Drive - Suite 104 | Somerset, NJ 08873
Phone: 732-356-8008 x 342/201 578 6071 | Fax: 732-356-8009