Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Work Track Project Manager
Date de début :mars 19
Appliquer avant :avril 19 2021
Industrie : Santé, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Education Or Equivalent Experience
Bachelor's degree required; master's highly preferred. Combinations of relevant education, certifications, and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Continuous learning, as defined by the Company's learning philosophy, is required. PMP certification, SAFe Agile, or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged.
Seven years experience with demonstrated technical experience that provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities. Minimum of five (5) years related technical experience, including three (3) years of project management experience is also required. Previous experience in the insurance industry including Medicare is a requirement.
Skills/Knowledge/Abilities (ska) Required
- Strong understanding of insurance markets,especially Medicare.
- Deep expertise of standard project planning processes and tools, including demonstrated experience with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Broad understanding of all the business domains and brands. Ability to use independent judgment and initiative and to anticipate needs of executive and department, accomplishing tasks without direction.
- This position requires strong strategic and tactical planning and organizing skills.
- Strong understanding of health plan operational processes across at least one of the following functional groupings:
- Information Technology
- Vendor - Vendor Management
- Reporting - Business Intelligence
- Provider Network
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Sales - Distribution
- Human Resources
- Actuarial/ CMS Bid Preparation
- Ability to effectively present work track status reports including budgetary and/or cost information and respond to questions as appropriate.
- Ability to establish workflows, manage multiple projects, and meet necessary deadlines.
- Ability to use independent judgment and initiative to anticipate leadership needs and accomplish tasks with minimal direction.
- Ability to perform assignments at locations outside the office if required
- Ability to work with and empower others on a collaborative basis to ensure success of teams.
Work was traditionally performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards. But given COVID-19, the work is entirely remote and uses a host of collaboration tools to interact and perform work.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimal skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this position description. The qualifications should not be viewed as absolute standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered with other position-related criteria.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued, and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an -at will- basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.
THIS POSITION CAN BE LOCATED REMOTELY ACROSS THE U.S.
This position will support Covantage Program Management Office (PMO) and be responsible for work track project management for joint venture opportunity implementation efforts and ongoing operational initiatives. This individual will support work track SWAT initiatives, manage work track projects and associate planning artifacts, and generate work track performance metrics and reporting. This position will work with all JV business units to analyze, redefine and monitor workflow to ensure maximum effectiveness to gain efficiencies in support of our goals. The position will direct report to the Covantage PMO Director as well as with the Managing Director, Medicare Operations or the Managing Director, Business Performance, Strategy, and Administration (reporting relationship will depend on specific work track assignments).
- Organizes and works with appropriate leadership, departments, and leaders to plan and schedule the coordination of people and tasks as needed to accomplish projected work track objectives.
- Build and maintain a work track work plans identifying critical path and key integrated milestones
- Work with Covantage PMO Director as well as additional other PMO team members to integrate detail project activities and define dependencies ensuring all activities are captured and delivered.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of work track projects involving the planning, design, and implementation of administrative and other functional business processes.
- Participate in development of project and program budgets, monitor budget and identify budget discrepancies. Research discrepancies and make recommendations.
- Responsible for managing the work track project within timelines and budget.
- Coordinate with Covantage PMO Director, , and work track leads to identify and resolve issues including:
- Track and escalate issues/ risks / action items to receive resolution.
- Project Analysis
- Recovery Planning
- Recovery Monitoring
- Provides staff with technical advice and problem resolution.
- Track metrics/ KPIs.to ensure satisfactory work track progress.
- Compile status reports accurately and timely with the appropriate level of detail for team, leadership, and executive updates.
- Document and track follow-up items from meetings.
- Create meeting agenda(s) at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting.
- Distribute minutes for work track meeting and other one-off meetings as necessary.
- Lead all aspects of work track project management and ensuring compliance to all processes including accuracy, consistency and timelines.
- Begin preparing for change and establish a collaborative, communicative environment.
- Build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments.
- Implement process improvement initiatives that help standardize ongoing tracking and improve overall efficiency.
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required.