Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Scrum Master
Date de début :juin 17
Appliquer avant :juillet 17 2020
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Sr. Scrum Master
Our client is looking for a Senior Scrum Master to be a long-term member of their, most exciting initiative in recent history.
What You’ll Be a Part Of
- Our client is building out an innovation program that is meant to develop software that will reduce overall expenses across the enterprise. This Scrum Master will typically lead one (or two on occasion) development team to develop new software on a constant basis.
- This is an exciting opportunity to develop yourself as a Sr. Scrum Master and budding agile teams coach.
- This is one of the largest ongoing agile transformations in the nation with plans for full business agility by 2021.
You Will Receive
- Hourly or salaried + PTO (based upon need) compensation, paid weekly, negotiable based upon experience.
- Full benefits, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, 401k Match, etc.
- Potential to earn agile certifications.
The Ideal Sr. Scrum Master Profile Includes
- You are an Agilist. Agile isn’t just a way to do software development, but it’s the mindset and way that you handle yourself on a regular basis and you have a demonstrated 3+ years that shows this.
- You have a coaching mentality and have been a servant leader for multiple teams simultaneously. Bringing a team together to a high-performing level is something that you love to do.
- You are comfortable with communicating with stakeholders and executives on the agile mindset and delivery models.
- Scaled agile background knowledge will be very helpful i.e. SAFe (Scaled Agile for Lean Enterprises), LeSS (Large Scale Scrum), S@S (Scrum at Scale), DaD (Disciplined Agile Delivery), LeadingAgile.
- CSM or PSM certifications expected and other agile leadership certifications very nice to have, but not required (SPC4, SA, PMI-ACP, KMP, CDA, ICP-ACC).
If this role isn’t a perfect match for you, that’s okay! We partner with Fortune 500 clients locally and nationwide and will get you lined up with the opportunity that matches your long-term goals.
For immediate consideration, email your MS Word resume to Matthew Roe