Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Sr Scum Master/Agile Coach (Remote)
New York, New York, United States | eFinancialCareers
Sr Scum Master/Agile Coach (Remote)
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :mars 24
Appliquer avant :avril 25 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance, Marketing, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
At IHS Markit, we are building a software solution that connects data in revolutionary ways, illuminating answers that were previously impossible to find and empowering our clients to envision the future, so they can determine the best course of action in the present. We are disrupting the current digital transformation landscape with state-of-the-art AI developed by a passionate team to explore and push the boundaries of digital transformation technologies.
Our development team architect and design high-availability, scalable, and fault tolerant systems that are decoupled and easy-to-maintain. A core part of our development philosophy revolves around Microservices and the DevOps model. All our new products are developed using a microservice architecture, are containerized, and are then deployed on container management systems such as Kubernetes. The developers on our teams subscribe to a DevOps model where time-to-market functions as a vital measure of our performance, productivity, and success. We are committed to stay ahead of the curve and we are always looking at new technologies that can enhance our product offerings.
IHS Markit is seeking an adept Senior Scrum Master based in Denver, CO who will report to the Executive Director of Software Development for our currently unreleased digital transformation solution . The primary responsibility of this position is to support the effective development and delivery of software systems/products using servant leadership and scrum methodologies for scrum teams. Incumbents in this position will partner with the Development, Infrastructure and Product Management teams for coaching on core scrum ceremonies and principals. In addition, we are looking for someone who can coach and facilitate agile learning with newly formed teams.
The ideal candidate will be one who leads by example and knows how to bring out the best in people and use data driven metrics to foster relentless improvement in agile teams. As a member of E&PD, there will be opportunities and expectations to work with other Scrum Masters, the RTE and other agile leaders to facilitate and implement scrum best practices. You will present and communicate team status to the technology leaders and Executive team.
General Job Responsibilities
- Assesses Agile team-level maturity and provides recommendations for raising maturity levels.
- Manages and provides facilitation of scrum ceremonies for a suite of commercial software products across the organization.
- Facilitates and coordinates work on projects/programs by all the internal and external parties involved.
- Focuses on results and delivery.
- Performs other agile duties as required.
Specific Job Duties
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and training as required to teams and individuals supporting those teams on scrum ceremonies.
- Serve as Scrum Master for up to two Agile teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work and delivering more business value.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style and lead by example. This person should be extremely knowledgeable in and personify Scrum and SAFe methodologies.
- Facilitate program increment planning, sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos with their teams.
- Assess the agile maturity of the team and focus on relentless improvement to higher levels of maturity.
- Work to identify a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization and provide real-time feedback to the teams on such matters.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem solving.
- Will work on identifying and tracking work items and issues, identifying bottlenecks and managing risks.
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing, and report team progress to RTE.
- Strongly serve and support the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers.
- Guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Work with other Scrum Masters and Agile leaders to ensure that our ways of working are consistent across the teams.
- Work closely with cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams.
- Continue to grow by learning new tools and techniques.
- Occasional regional travel may be required.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's in computer science, related field or equivalent experience.
- Second-level Agile Certification (CSP, PSM II, etc.) preferred.
- Scaled Agile (SAFe) certification a plus.
- 5 years' experience serving as Scrum Master on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of relevant agile metrics and charts (e.g. burndown, velocity, burnup, CFD) and ability to interpret them and provide appropriate guidance and coaching to the team.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary, bonus plans and equity.
- A comprehensive, benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid time off, a generous 401k match with no vesting period, parental leave and 3 volunteering days each year. For more information on benefits, please access the benefits page on our careers site: https://careers.ihsmarkit.com/benefits.php.
- For work locations in the state of Colorado, the anticipated base salary range for this role would be between $75,440 and $100,000. Compensation will be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, and abilities of the applicant.
#remoteInclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For Information Please Click On The Following Links
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.