Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Manager - Business Intelligence
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :janvier 28
Appliquer avant :février 28 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Senior Manager – Business Intelligence
The Senior Manager of Firm Analytics is responsible for recommendations that support the Firm's strategies and operations, effectively partnering with other leaders to examine alternative solutions, and to understand the broad implications of the solutions.
- Providing analytical insights to large and often complex initiatives.
- Partnering with senior leaders to integrate analytics into business decisions.
- Executing best in class analytics and business intelligence solutions within area of responsibility.
- Utilizing analytics to solve business issues.
- Determining the appropriate analytical approach and Business Intelligence solution for the business need(s)
- Scoping the Business Intelligence resource requirements (people, systems, and tools)
- Educating business areas on how to effectively use analytics and business intelligence
- Leading leaders and teams in achieving the department's stated objectives.
- Advancing the overall maturity of the department and equipping the leaders and team members with analytical and business intelligence knowledge and skills.
- Education / Certification or functional knowledge required.
- Bachelors Degree and preferred Advanced Degree or Certification in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Analytics.
- Minimum Years of Experience.
- 7+ years of experience in financial, economic, or analytical role preferred.
- Financial services industry experience preferred.
- Depth of Knowledge of principles and practices.
- Prior leadership experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Advanced level of understanding of analytics.
- Advanced understanding of Business Intelligence Product Lifecycles.
- Advanced understanding of BI and enterprise reporting technology.
- Prior experience in the financial services industry preferred.
- Leverages knowledge of the financial services industry, operational best practices and the Firm's strategies to develop potential solutions.
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Awards and Accolades
- FORTUNE 2020 – Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
- From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list – the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm’s 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.