Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Scrum Master - Remote Work Eligible
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | Edward Jones
Scrum Master - Remote Work Eligible
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :février 01
Appliquer avant :mars 01 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Peut être fait à distance
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Scrum Masters (Level II) at Edward Jones are servant leaders that support and enable teams to stay focused and foster an environment for relentless improvement and continuous learning. Additionally, they help support and mentor other Scrum Masters (Level II) in their role. They collaborate and work closely with their team, product owners, product delivery managers, Release Train Engineers, and other Scrum Masters. Scrum Masters (Level II) know how to coach their teams well and guide them to becoming high performing teams and serve as model examples for Scrum Masters. They should value principles over practices.
What you'll need…
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
- Certified Scrum Master; SAFe preferred.
- 4+ years of proven experience managing and delivering projects and products in an Agile/DevOps delivery approach preferred.
- 1+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or in a similar role required.
- Ability to act as a Scrum Master for more than one team where needed.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum and Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Experience using Jira, Clarity, HP ALM (QC), or similar tools.
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, story pointing and estimating, fostering velocity, actionable retrospection, and other Scrum techniques.
- Proven leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and product management skills.
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Awards and Accolades
- FORTUNE 2020 – Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
- From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.2020 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list – the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm’s 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.