Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Associate Project Manager (Entry Level)
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :janvier 26
Appliquer avant :février 26 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
At EAB , our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 1,900 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards .
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role In Brief
Associate Project Manager
Here at EAB, the Associate Project Manager will be a member of the Enrollment Services Product Development team and will be deeply involved in the full product lifecycle of multiple initiatives. This role will facilitate processes, remove and escalate impediments, manage risk, promote architectural strength, and help to drive continuous improvements. As part of the Engineering Department, the Scrum Master leads Agile teams with autonomy and accountability through key ceremonies such as daily scrums, sprint planning, retrospectives and demonstrations. The Scrum Master is essential in assisting with effective and efficient execution of the Product Backlogs and supporting the Product Owner. The Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring that sprints are on time and that the teams are meeting their commitments.
This position is based in our Richmond, VA office.
- Build and manage a team(s) in an Agile software development environment, using appropriate techniques and tools and empowering the Team to self-organize
- Promote continuous improvement of Agile practices and principles, review and understand metrics and other key performance indicators (KPI), and coach team members on the effective use of Scrum and Agile
- Tracking day-to-day operational aspects of project including scope and risk
- In partnership with Product Owner(s) collaborate on product roadmaps and helps to make sure everyone on the team understands the projects goals and scope.
- Lead, and influence by example, a positive servant-leader culture within your teams, department and the organization.
- Facilitate team meetings encouraging constructive communication and guidance of topics throughout the meeting.
- Monitor and coordinate tasks coming out of standups
- Manage risks and dependencies as well as identify and remove impediments.
- Coordinate elements of the release plan with other technology staff outside of the project
- Effectively communicate project status, including risks and dependencies to Business stakeholders and Executive Management.
- Help plan team-wide events, meetings and trainings
- 1+ years of experience utilizing SDLC and Agile methodologies as a Scrum Master for multiple development teams.
- Strong understanding of Agile Principles and demonstrated ability to apply it on daily basis
- Demonstrated ability to influence and coach teams towards high performance in an Agile environment.
- Understanding of backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definitions.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Ability to influence, add value and/or challenge decisions when necessary
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM) or SAFe certification
- Familiarity with SAFe, Lean, LeSS, User Stories, TDD, ATDD, Kanban
- Experience with Agile engineering practices such as Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, and Pair Programming.
- Experience with Atlassian Tools such as Jira and Confluence preferred, but not required
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.