Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Manager, Project Management Office
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :janvier 21
Appliquer avant :février 21 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Dow Jones is looking to hire a project manager to manage a variety of projects related to a newly formed Project Management Office. The Manager is responsible for driving and overseeing the all projects within the group. The candidate will work with the teams to create and drive project plans. The manager must communicate with all levels of management regarding project information.
- Monitors and tracks project progress against project deliverables; communicates project status, including roadblocks, milestones, successes with all project stakeholders.
- Manage project logistics alongside Project Coordinators including: scheduling meetings, updating timelines, communicating deliverables, distributing materials, etc.
- Maintain reports and documentation
- Demonstrated success in managing high-volume technology staffing projects/ programs
- Possesses strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and provide strategic insight
Delivery focused and not easily distracted.
- Proven ability to work independently and with initiative to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills.
- High-level of creativity, adaptability and persistence to find the best solutions.
- The ability to plan, organize, schedule and co-ordinate multiple tasks to achieve objectives.
- Strong MS suite skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Strong ability to collect and interpret information
- Excellent analytical skills and a close attention to detail; including data analysis, ability to sort through vast quantities of data quickly
- Strong familiarity with statistical techniques
- Strong ability to coordinate and organize teams around aggressive deliverables
- Energetic, passionate and driven.
- Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: OCEO
Job Category: Project/Program Management Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world’s top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 23208