Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Solar Project Manager
Date de début :juin 09
Appliquer avant :juillet 10 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Diverse Staffing is now accepting Solar Project Manager applicants for immediate hire for a Solar Project Manager position. In this job, you will work for our client in one of these locations in Michigan such as Pickford, Mancelona, Goetzville, Flint, Saginaw, Howard City, Lake City, Jonesville, Coldwater, and Battle Creek. Our client is looking for local talent in these locations or will provide per diem for travel. This position pays up to $80,000/yr. and is a 1st shift position. You will report to work between 7:00 am and 6:30 pm or dusk but some overtime may be required.
Our client for this position was started to satisfy the goal of providing an alternative energy solution for farmers, ranchers, and agribusiness owners and have since expanded our products and services to provide renewable energy and energy-saving products for agricultural, commercial, industrial and residential applications.
Under the direction of the Director of Construction and in full compliance with the employee handbook and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations the Solar Project Manager will perform all duties outlined in this position description. The ideal candidate will lead the Installation workforce to meet all schedule requirements. Oversee and maintain a safe and clean work environment throughout the installation process. Oversee and provide leadership for the Installation personnel. Support problem solving and continuous improvement activities. Provide financial feedback and any other support required by the Director of Construction.
Wage, Work hours & Travel Expectations
Wage is based on experience. This is a full-time salary position, 40-60 hours per week. This position frequently requires long hours and weekend work to complete a job site. Travel is to be expected 100% of the time, a per diem food allowance will be given
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working at this position: 3
- Lead by example in all areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost reduction, and customer satisfaction.
- Enforce company rules and regulations, taking disciplinary action when necessary. Reporting all to the Director of Construction and HR.
- Instruct and assist employees to install in a safe and productive manner while adhering to quality requirements.
- Maintain a clean, safe work area, and job site.
- Provide leadership in daily installation activities.
- Assist Director of Construction in scheduling the workforce and installation projects.
- Ensure that employees are properly trained to safely install quality solar arrays.
- Ensure all necessary materials are on hand to install in a productive manner.
- Document all accidents and file required reports.
- Evaluate all probationary employees.
- Assist Director of Construction and HR in hiring employees as required to meet the needs of the installation schedule.
- Evaluate the new job packets for cost savings and process improvements.
- Ensure that customer and internal quality standards are achieved on new jobs and maintain properly documented evidence.
- Promote and maintain good customer and supplier relationships.
- Work with Purchasing Manager to order material/supplies in a timely manner and maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- Initiate continuous improvement methodology with installation team members.
- Key contact person for any issues with customers or suppliers while on a job site.
- Schedule and perform routine maintenance requirements on company-owned equipment.
- You will be responsible to book hotels for your crew. Paid for by the Harvest Solar
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online or contact our office for more information.
Jackson Recruiting Center
Job ID: 151888