Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Delivery Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mai 27
Appliquer avant :juin 29 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Job Title: Delivery Project Manager
Job Location: St. Petersburg, Florida, 33716
Job Duration: Permanent/Fulltime Position
Job purpose :
Client is seeking a technical Client Delivery Manager with Mortgage/Banking industry experience responsible for the successful delivery and completion of C#/.Net application implementations and related projects for a designated client. The Client Delivery Manager is highly skilled at understanding the complex needs of the business, translating its priorities into project plans and orchestrating the successful execution of the work to the specified timelines on a consistent basis.
- Successfully deliver on all current commitments to the client such as SLA performance, reporting requirements, status updates, and issue resolution.
- Successfully deliver on new commitments managed through the PMO.
- Communicate to the Client Manager about feasibility, costs and resources for any new initiatives and potential for new business.
- Resolve all escalations regarding the client, regardless of area of functional responsibility.
- Consistently and regularly prepare updates to the management team on the health of the client account and the overall status of all projects related to the client(s).
- Seven or more years of experience in Project Management.
- Excellent and thorough knowledge of the SDLC process and implementation methodologies.
- Agile / SCRUM experience.
- Proven skills and ability in scoping, planning, executing and controlling project work.
- Demonstrated managerial skills and ability to structure and lead teams successfully through implementation projects.
- Demonstrated skill and ability with requirements analysis, process analysis, process modeling, and documenting workflows.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to instill confidence with internal stakeholders and clients.
- A Bachelors Degree in Business or related field is required. MBA or related graduate level degree preferred.
- Mortgage Industry, Financial Services/Consumer lending experience preferred.
- PMP certification is highly desired.
- Exceptional writing skills and reporting capabilities.
Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS)
Phone: 703-635-2584 and (813) 430-9465 | www.disys.com