Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager 3 - Lansing, MI - 5+ Months
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :janvier 28
Appliquer avant :février 28 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Type :Contrat (5 mois)
Description du poste
Job Title: Project Manager 3
Location: Lansing, MI
Duration: 5+ Months
Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams. Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI's framework. Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsors.
- Advanced experience managing programs of projects, complex projects or multiple projects. Demonstrated and advanced understanding of project management methodologies. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A significant degree of creativity and latitude is required. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams. Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI's framework. Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsors. Creates project charter and work plan and tracks budget and schedule progress via appropriate metrics.
- Establishes project organization and methodologies and defines roles and responsibilities. Documents risks and develops mitigation plans. Manages scope.
- Creates and implements a communication plan. Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members, and evaluates outcomes. Negotiates resources. Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsors. Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers. Provides technical support to project team members. Handles complex application features and technical designs. Designs and implements the components required for complex application features. Generally manages a group of applications system analysts. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Professional certification is highly desirable.
- May require specific PC, workstation, operating system, application or platform skills. Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation, and delivery of a project. Exercises management responsibility over the achievement of performance, revenue, and profit objectives of a project and its contracts. Ensures that the project plan maintains tasks, schedules, estimates, and status, and disseminates information to team members and customers. Creates a structure and organization for the management of a complex environment with emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency. Directs corrective actions in any area where performance falls below objectives. Arranges for the assignment of responsibility to other supporting facilities, business areas, and support functions, and monitors their performance. Self-directed and independent. Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of projects. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Managing enterprise portfolio processes including working with leadership on forecasting, planning and prioritizing future investments.
- Remediation of audit findings in support of investment management methodology.
- Developing communication and reports for leadership and agency partners.
- Coordination of portfolio planning activities with governance and business leaders.
- Develop and monitor enterprise portfolio KPIs
- Experience with Clarity Project and Portfolio Management tool.