Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :février 18
Appliquer avant :mars 22 2021
Industrie : Construction, Ingénérie Civile, Architecture ,
Description du poste
Traveling Project Manager Richmond VA
Title: Traveling Project Manager
Location: Richmond, VA
Type: Healthcare, Federal Government & Commercial – They are doing a ground-up VA healthcare building. It’s a new woman’s primary care facility.
Category: ground up & TI/Tenant Improvement/Remodel
AEC/MEP Classification: Construction/Design-Build
Production Layer: General Contractor/Builder
Project Budget: 5mill-15mill (this is a 12 million dollar project)
Brief Company Description
We are a commercial GC based in Tallahassee, FL that has been in business for many years and build all over the Southeast. We know all details matter, that’s why we approach every design and build with a comprehensive detailed oriented approach. We are looking for a Project Manager who is looking for a career, not just a job.
Must Have Skills And Requirement Quick Facts
- History of building healthcare based TI/Interior renovation projects and Federal Government projects (military bases, barracks, Healthcare)
- ideally 8-15 years of experience
- Design-Build experience
- Total control of P&L
- Change Order negotiation
- A history of managing projects from start to finish
- Must have a stable work history
- Looking for someone who can travel b/c this is a one-off role in Jackson, then they will go to another project. They will mainly travel in the Southeast.
Employment Package Being Offered
- Base salary (DOE) 100-125k
- Full Health Dental Vision (50% for 1st year, and 100% after 1 year)
- 401k + Match
- Truck Allowance – 600/month
- Travel allowance – 2k per month for room and food.
- Phone allowance 75/month
- Bonus – 5% of net profit
- 2 weeks PTO + 8 sick leave days
- And much much more!
Tagged as: Traveling Project Manager