Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager - San Antonio
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 29
Appliquer avant :avril 29 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
At Denim Group, we are creating a world where technology is trusted. As a Project Manager you will lead and coordinate the efforts of our technology consulting projects to meet aggressive project goals. You will be a trusted partner for our clients and consultants to handle all aspects of projects including process management, relationship management, document processing and editing, risk management, consideration of time and budget constraints, billing, resource management, and project administration.
Be an Expert: Your knowledge and ability to lead successful technical projects, paired with support from other experts at Denim Group, will create the elite set of skills necessary to expertly execute full life cycle projects for clients.
Learn from Experience: The team at Denim Group has vast experience in large-scale application security and information security projects. From small applications to massive systems, legacy to bleeding edge technologies, you’ll be surrounded by individuals who’ve seen a bit of everything. You’ll run multiple projects for multiple technical offerings with a wide variety of clients.
Be Part of a Team: We know that employees are our strongest asset. We invest in employee development through training and an emphasis on a positive, yet challenging, learning environment. You’ll collaborate daily with some of the most creative, intelligent, and fun people in your field. You’ll also be responsible for participating in recruiting efforts so you’ll have the opportunity to help build the team.
Be a Contributor to the Community: Denim Group helped found the local OWASP chapter, is heavily involved in ISACA, is a strong contributor to the information security community as a whole, and strives to improve the industry.
Grow with Denim Group: You will organize, successfully manage, and present project results with the top security professionals, and as part of our talented security team. You’ll have the opportunity to broaden your skills and improve Denim Group’s project management team. You’ll support business development efforts with new and existing clients.
You’ll Definitely Need
- A degree in Technology, Management, or a related field at an accredited university with at least 3 years of technical project management experience
- Strong background in project management, with strong organizational skills
- Strong understanding of client requirements and contracted work
- Ability to effectively communicate project information directly to the client or through team delegation
- Ability to report and track all aspects of projects and ensure the project adheres to written contracts and other project documentation
- Ability to identify issues and challenges associated with technical projects
- Capability to foster communication of pertinent information among assigned teams
- Business and technical expertise to review solutions for approval and facilitate the communication of those solutions to clients
- Ability to review project documentation and other deliverables and provide constructive feedback
- Ability to edit technical documents, create, and present standard project status documents
- Has successfully managed technical projects
- Developed presentation material
- Understanding of Denim Group’s approach to Project Management
- Knowledge of Denim Group’s offerings: Information Security, Application Security, and ThreadFix product
- Ability to manage and prioritize a task list; strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure in a team environment with strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including working knowledge of MS Project
You’ll Blow Our Minds If You Have
- Experience working with state and federal government as well as commercial clients
- Significant knowledge of technology consulting including application security and information security
- PMP Certification
- Customer service background
We try our best to make Denim Group a great place to work, so we offer:
- Generous paid time off, additional paid time off for tenure, holidays, and flexible schedules to ensure you get a life
- Two retirement plan options with employer sponsored matching so you can quit working someday
- Employer sponsored medical insurance so you can go to the doctor if you’re sick
- Employer sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Optional dental and vision for sparkly teeth and extra smart glasses
- Employer sponsored activities and events for extra fun
- Paid training and certifications for extra smarts
- Employee-developed tenure program that includes:A totally customized comic book cover starring you as the hero or villain.A 30-day paid sabbatical so you can get a much needed break from us because everyone deserves a break