Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 24
Appliquer avant :avril 24 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Are you interested in building your career in an evolving and exciting business environment? Consider a career within our Core Business Operations Consulting practice, and work side by side with our Government and Public Service (GPS) clients to identify key business issues and drive meaningful change. Join us, and play a key role in helping to design our clients’ roadmap to the future!
Work you’ll do
As a Project Delivery Specialist you will:
- Plan, initiate, and manage information technology projects
- Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage
- Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met
- Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices while taking ownership of tasks and/or project workstreams and guiding more junior professionals
- Support and/or lead workstreams on engagements related but not limited to Financial Operations, Supply Chain. and Project and Acquisition Management
- Contribute to deliverables and review the work of others for quality and accuracy
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte’s GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the GPS marketplace.
- Typically has 4 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage small engagements or work streams and multiple team members with confidence
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgement
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- PMI Portfolio Management Professional
- Knowledge of Technology Strategy and Architecture Management
- ITILv4 Foundation
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21CONSATXCBOPDSBS45