Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 11
Appliquer avant :avril 12 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Description du poste
Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Director of Strategic Programs.
Does This Describe You
You're collaborative and have a creative approach to problems.
A Look Inside The Job
- Manage complex projects with multiple work streams and multiple teams
- Drive project execution on behalf of the owner or sponsor; provide cross-functional support to ensure strategic plans are accomplished efficiently
- Establish overall project purpose, definition, and scope
- Manage stakeholder expectations; lead communication efforts to ensure transparency
- Create a tactical path of execution, including an outline of project phases, milestones, tasks and timelines
- Proactively manage changes; identify risks and mitigations strategy
- Identify & source data relevant to making informed decisions
- Quantify information where possible & utilize Cost Benefit analysis to weigh work and outcomes
- Provide progress reports, proposals, requirements, documentation, and presentations as needed
- Propose recommendations and adjustments
- Build any business relationships necessary to the success of the project
- Resolve conflict and deliver tough messages with grace
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure
- Experience working with and presenting to C level Executives; able to communicate with clarity and precision
- Comfortable identifying next steps with limited information or direction
- Ability to inspire confidence in sponsors and important partners
- Demonstrated acumen in areas of Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance & IT
- Enjoys problem-solving and critical-thinking exercisesMinimum of eight years of project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Advanced degree preferred
- PMP or Project Management certification a plus
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices .
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.