Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Sr. Project Manager, Commercial Roofing
Date de début :avril 08
Appliquer avant :mai 08 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Commercial Roofing Experience Is a Must
We are looking for a skilled Commercial Roofing PM who resides in AZ but is open to travel to CA & NV.
Pay: Base to $90-110k base with bonuses
Benefits: Full employee benefits, PTO & Vacation
Vehicle provides, Cell Phone, Laptop & IPAD
We are one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked in the top 5 in 2018 for largest and fastest growing Roofing Contractors in the US. We were founded to give todays businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. We embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. We are an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets.
We are experiencing major growth! Seeking a skilled commercial roofing Project Manager with a minimum of 5+ years of experience. Qualified candidates need to be interested in long term/ full time employment, experience in pricing accurate proposals on large scale commercial re-roof projects and contract negotiation.
Currently, we are doing about 70% of our work in SoCal. We also have projects in AZ, NV & NM. Candidates must be open to 30-40% travel when needed.
What You Will Be Doing
- Know and stay abreast of design requirements, codes and materials; use expertise to execute projects
- Coordinate project activities to attain successful goals on all projects by focusing attention to on time and in budget project completion.
- Read takeoffs from plans/specs for commercial projects.
- Management of assigned projects including coordination/supervision of subcontractors.
- Controlling and prioritizing multiple activities while handling multiple projects.
- Prepare purchase orders request for review.
- Participate in pre-construction meetings.
- Maintain communication with project contacts regarding scheduling.
- Insuring inventory of materials received at project site.
- Coordinate final inspections with customer/manufacturer and advise estimating dept. of completion.
- Complete project closeout documents.
- Ensuring overall quality control of projects.
- Assist estimating, on an as needed basis.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 5+ Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Roofing experience (multiple roofing systems)
- Problem Solving Ability with the ability to manage difficult customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet program, including strong analytical abilities
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with associates
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound problem assessment and problem-solving skills
- Sound judgment and ability to make decisions
- Well organized; adept at planning work and managing time
- Extreme attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KA1-1627677 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kristin Anderson - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.