Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
Date de début :juin 02
Appliquer avant :juillet 03 2020
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
If you are a Project Manager/Business Analyst with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
This is a full-time position based in New York City. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package including four weeks of paid vacation, and an opportunity to work on innovative initiatives across the country that help thousands of people each year solve life-changing legal issues.
- Collaborate with program and technical leadership to develop and maintain the State and National Justice Communities product roadmap, and ensure products are serving programmatic goals
- Serve as product manager for our platforms, and new initiatives that leverage these systems
- Drive weekly meetings with the technology team to review, analyze and prioritize technical issues, and provide programmatic guidance on new functionality
- Conduct or coordinate user acceptance testing of newly developed features
- Deliver external communications on product updates to field partners and ensure product release notes and administrative documentation is kept up to date
- Conduct demonstrations and trainings to solicit feedback from field partners and help partners learn about and adopt new tools and effective practices
- Collaborate with project managers on preparation and oversight of scope of work agreements with designers and subcontractors, as needed
- Work with field partners, project managers and the technology team on requirements-gathering and scoping new features and initiatives
- Support team members in a 2020 service design and user experience, and incorporate key recommendations from this process with the State and National Justice Communities product roadmap
- Supervise Community Support Associate staff providing HelpDesk, training and documentation support to ensure high-quality support
- Assist with compiling usage data and generating reports to guide strategic vision and development of Pro Bono Nets products
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors degree
- At least 3 years of experience in the product, project management, technology or consulting (or a related field); experience in the legal, nonprofit or government sector strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of projects from planning through execution
- Experience with issue-tracking, project management and project documentation processes and tools; familiarity with agile software development a plus
- Strong analytical skills and technical aptitude, including experience with content management systems, HTML and CSS, user testing and UX/UI principles
- Excellent organizational, listening and communication skills (written and verbal), including ability to translate technical concepts into terms that non-technical partners and project managers can easily understand
- A team player with the ability to build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Detailed-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to multitask, prioritize and adapt to achieve project results
- Excitement to understand, learn and guide the development of current and new systems
- Demonstrated interest in the nonprofit sector, public interest or social justice arena
So, if you are a Project Manager/Business Analyst with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply.
Tyler Danner - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.