Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :juin 08
Appliquer avant :juillet 09 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
If you are a Project Manager with commercial and healthcare experience, please read on! (Fill out questionnaire for consideration)
We are a General Contracting firm based out of Jupiter, FL. We specialize in Healthcare/ Retail construction projects in a ground up and Tenant Improvement capacity. Our projects range in size from $500k- $15m. At this time we have a need for a talented Project Manager to join our growing team. So, if you are a project manager that has a background completing various types of healthcare construction projects, we want you to apply today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
2 Weeks of PTO!
Annual Bonus structure!
We offer a top notch comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
80% company paid Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and disability Insurances!
cell phone/ Lap top
What You Will Be Doing
- Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Minimizes exposure and risk by implementing and audits safety standards and quality assurance controls (Pavilion Pride Manual)
- Coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of multiple projects.
- Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Is responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits andlicenses.
- Supervises assistant managers and superintendents, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
- Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of projects within time and monies allocated.
- Reports to owner, architects and portfolio managers about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated. Plans, implements, tracks and closeout / turnover of construction projects. Conducts project meetings.
- Manages day to day operational and tactical aspects of multiple construction projects in a supervisory role
- Manages day to day client interactions and expectations, directly or in a supervisory role
- Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability and project costs
- Manages to and achieves revenue goals set for projects
- Generates and issues regular internal and external project reporting through company software (Viewpoint)
- Proactively identifies changes in project scope and ensures appropriate measures are taken
- Projects changes in scope and revenue
- Administers Submittal Review process between Subcontractors/Suppliers and design team.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years Of Experience And Knowledge Of
- Project Management
- Commercial Construction
- Healthcare Project experience (AHCA experience a plus)
- Retail Construction
So, if you are a Project Manager with commercial and/or healthcare project experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply.
Kyle Lesser - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.