Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :octobre 08
Appliquer avant :novembre 09 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
If you are a Project Manager with DOD project experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Great company culture
- Upward Mobility
- Full benefits package
What You Will Be Doing
- A minimum of seven (7) years of relevant construction operations experience working in various federal construction projects. We focus on vertical DOD projects for the USACE, NAVFAC, and Air Force up to $100M+
- A bachelor degree, preferably in construction management, engineering or a related field.
- The ability to travel occasionally to project sites as needed.
- The desire to succeed. Our best Project Managers are strong leadersself-starters who drive excellence and meet high standards.
- Effective communication skills to motivate your team, delegate tasks, and present proposals to clients with competence and confidence.
- The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
- Ability to construct a critical path project schedule using scheduling software. We use Primavera v6.
What You Need for this Position
- Project Manager
- Ground-Up experience
- DOD/Federal project experience
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply.
Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: KL2-1606039 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kyle Lesser - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.