Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :juin 08
Appliquer avant :juillet 09 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
If you are a Project Manager with experience in multifamily and/or commercial ground-up projects, please apply now!
Pennsylvania- based construction company that has completed multi-million dollar projects in Multifamily, Hospitality, Retail, Government, and Automotive markets for over 20 years. This is a company seeking top talent in the Pittsburgh and Homestead market to work on large-scale, ground-up commercial projects.
The ideal Superintendent will have at least 5+ years of ground-up commercial projects and/or multifamily construction experience. If this is you, please read the description below and apply for further consideration.
What You Will Be Doing
Responsible For The Following
- Prepare, plan & supervise all daily project documentation such as project production reports, daily log, time-sheets, etc.
- Prepare, plan, and supervise total construction activities in accordance with project specifications, documents & schedule
- Ensure company employees and subcontractors are working in a safe environment.
- Overall on-site administrative and management for the assigned project
- Coordination and execution of all self-performed work, assisting with and managing all subcontractors
- Complete understanding of all contract documents, safety requirements, and schedule
- Work in conjunction with the project team and ownership to ensure a safe and successful project delivered on time & within budget.
What You Need for this Position
- At least 5+ years of construction field experience as a Project Manager
- Portfolio of completed projects approaching $10+ million
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read, comprehend, and explain renovation and addition plans
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test screening
- Four-year engineering, construction management, or related degree
- Experience with bidding and operational software; Timberline, and Microsoft Projects
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
So, if you are a Project Manager with at least five to seven years of commercial and/or multifamily ground-up project experience, please apply today and email your resume and project list directly.
Email Your Resume In Word
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply.
Belle Arriaga - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.