Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager / Product Manager
Date de début :juin 02
Appliquer avant :juillet 03 2020
Industrie : ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Are you a Product Manager + Project Manager with experience leading fast paced teams? Do you enjoy working to help change people's lives?
We are changing health insurance! We empower people to be in control of their health and spending. We are a passionate group of people developing a health insurance product that works the way we think health insurance should work. We are looking to bring on a Product Manager to work with our business teams to determine product requirements and lead our cross-functional teams on building out innovative solutions to our platform.
What You Will Be Doing
- Interact with product and company stakeholders to determine product requirements and translate into technical documentation for development teams
- Work with leadership to determine deadlines and install Agile Methodology with our cross-functional teams
- Coordinate with design and development teams to create wireframes and mockups
- Work with JIRA ticketing systems to give actionable items to developers
- Take charge of development efforts to ensure they are meeting product timelines and deliverables
What You Need for this Position
The Product Manager should have at least 3 years of hands on experience and be familiar with:
- Collaborate with cross-functional development and design teams
- Solid background working under tight deadlines and ensuring high quality features
- Experience acting in a project management function ensuring teams are meeting deliverables
- Knowledge of building consumer-facing technologies
- Experience creating product wireframes and roadmaps
- Knowledge of translating business requirements to technical deliverables
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
Nice To Have
- Experience with healthcare or insurance industries
- Experience in startup environments
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary
- 100% Paid Medical/Dental/Vision for employee and dependents!
- Bonus opportunities
- 401k, PTO, and excellent benefits
- Fun work environment and career growth
So if you are a Product Manager + Project Manager looking to work to improve the healthcare industry, please apply today!
Email Your Resume
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply
Daniel OKeefe - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.