Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Medical Device Program Manager
Date de début :juin 02
Appliquer avant :juillet 03 2020
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
We are a large Manufacturing company looking to bring on a Medical Device Program Manager to join our fast growing team. This candidate is responsible for overseeing the Program Management of product offerings and projects for our medical devices sector. Our ideal candidate will come from a Manufacturing background with experience in medical device or components. It is imperative that you are diligent and have a high sense of urgency in everything you do.
---This is a full-time direct hire role and we cannot provide sponsorship now or in the future.---
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Career Growth
- Fast-growing company
- Upward Mobility
What's In It for You
We Offer a Generous Comprehensive Compensation Package
- Competitive base salary of $120-130K base salary
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k company match
- Generous Vacation/PTO
What You Need for this Position
Must Have Knowledge Or Experience With The Following
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager or Project Manager
- 2+ years of experience with ERP Systems
- 2+ years of experience within Medical Device or Components
- Experience in process and flow
- High sense of urgency
What You Will Be Doing
You Will Be Responsible For The Following
- Monitors and report on progress of the overall RR process to all stakeholders, including reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Tracks project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project targets
- Leads the planning and implementation of related processes and projects
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals, resource requirements and deliverable
- Performs project lessons learned, assessment of results and implements process improvements
So, if you are a Program Manager with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply.
Miranda Orr - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.