- Work at field sites located in the Mid-Michigan area
- Quality and Safety Ensure that Granger's quality standards are setting the industry's standard; keep high-security level on the job site daily.
- Close Out and Commissioning Attain the "Zero punch list" goal; keep accurate records and maintain/update as-builts; prepare, deliver, and hand-off closeout materials to the owner prior to occupancy.
- Communication Demonstrate and maintain clear, effective communication; ensure appropriate documentation and timely action with RFI, submittal, and cost change processes; clearly communicate issues to owners/architects/partners; meet regularly with accounting to monitor job cost.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree in building construction management, civil engineering or other engineering discipline.
- Minimum of five years of related experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills. Effective interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to easily read and understand blueprints and specifications.
- Assertive, highly motivated, organized and a self-starting individual.
- Tenacity to accomplish tasks, follow-through and meet deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial focus and the ability to see the big picture while simultaneously focusing on details and timelines.
- Must be technologically savvy with the ability to easily pick up computer programs and technology.
- Professional demeanor
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation DOE
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan
- Wellness Benefits
- Ongoing education and training
- So, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PF1-1610758 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
- Lester Cheung - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.Estimating / Preconstruction Understand our client and all project requirements; develop and push a construction schedule; plan for coordination of MEP and BIM; coordinate with accounting, design, and estimating teams; manage bidding lists and subcontractor relationships.