Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Sr. Project Manager
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Construction, , ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Sr. Project Manager
Job Description Summary
- Single point accountability for project delivery;
- Interface directly with Client to define specific project requirements
- Responsible for aligning delivery of service with client expectations
- Managing multiple stakeholder expectations
- Potential for Executive reporting and presentations
- Identifies project delivery resources required from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard request for proposals; completes bid analysis; recommends resources to clients
- Leads project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Management of delivery resources/team through all project phases including conceptual, schematic, design development, construction and move phases
- Develop and maintain master project budgets and schedules as required for each project and ensure overall project objectives and Client needs are met
- Chair meetings and maintain focus on the meeting purpose –ensure all actions and items are recorded and issued in minute format and proactively monitor completion
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines.
- Prepare and coordinate project status reports and updates for Client and project team, ensuring all data is accurate and timely
- Demonstrate ability to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks
- Responsible for communication flow and documentation control for all relevant project materials
- Some mandates may require that candidate may be embedded at the client’s place of work (or at a site office during a major project)
- BS in Engineering, Architecture or Construction preferred.
- PMP and LEED AP (or familiarity with sustainable design concepts).
- 15+ years’ experience in commercial construction projects – preferably a mix of ground-up office or industrial and retail or commercial interiors.
- Exceptional communicator and presenter
- Excellent client relations, client management, and consultation skills required.
- Proven leadership ability, administrative ability, technical background and project responsibility experience required.
- Experienced negotiator
- Senior Leadership capabilities in multi-stakeholder environments
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings.
- Knowledge in leases, contracts, and construction practices.
- Superior oral and written communication skills in both English and French
- Engineering, design or facilities management background an Asset
- Software Competency: Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Project and Excel
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to equity in employment and our goal is to have a diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free workplace. If you are a person with a disability and need the job posting in an alternative format or any other accessible accommodations during the hiring process, please email your request to HR@ca.cushwake.com or call 416-359-2596. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.