Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
MEP Project Manager
Date de début :mars 17
Appliquer avant :avril 18 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
Lehrer Cumming is a hands-on owner advisory firm that offers strategic guidance — including project management and other related services — to owners, developers, and institutions in and around New York City, New Jersey, Boston, Washington, D.C., and Florida. Lehrer Cumming offers an environment that fosters creativity and problem-solving, and rewards team members for exceptional client service, collaboration, and a focus on continuous improvement and results. At Lehrer Cumming, we see ourselves as leading industry consultants with a reputation for extraordinary professionalism and expertise.
We are currently looking for a MEP Project Manager to be based in our New York City office. This is an opportunity that will involve work on core and shell projects. This is a great opportunity to join our team!
- Act as Owner’s Advisor with primary responsibility for all phases of project.
- Assist in the development and management of the project strategic plans and program initiatives to meet the goals and needs of the Owner.
- Manage overall planning, design, and construction process and orchestrate all activities for key scopes of work related to design and construction.
- Guide Clients through the complexities of design and construction, with a focus on incorporation of ownership priorities into design, construction logistics and sequencing, as well as design management of the architecture and engineering teams.
- Lead selection process for all consultants and vendors, including preparation of RFQ/RFP, researching and comparing firms under consideration, and recommending and negotiating optimum business terms. This also includes team selection within firms. Draft agreements, negotiate contract terms, manage complex scopes of work that span multiple sub-projects (e.g. BIM integration, commissioning).
- Oversee and streamline MEP BIM Coordination and BIM to Facilities Management as it relates to cross sub-project elements.
- Lead proposal review, leveling and analysis and present to the Client.
- Coordinate with the Architect, Contractor, and other project team members to meet the project objectives and resolve issues.
- Validating commissioning schedules and TCO strategy.
- Oversee the standup technologies that will be used to managing the program (e.g., E-Builder, Procore)
- Engage key client stakeholder groups that will be responsible for operating and managing the building upon completion, to ensure there are proving input on design requirements and design updates.
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or a closely related field is highly preferred.
- 5+ years' of experience in construction project management with experience on commercial ground up projects is required.
- Must have some major project design experience and interested in technology.
- MEP Background is required.
- Firm knowledge and understanding of construction methods, materials and sequences, and architectural/construction drawings and specifications.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as business presentation skills.
- The ability to effectively interface with all levels of management and staff across organizational lines, including other client business units.
- Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
Have more questions? Chat with a Recruiter on our careers website! It takes five minutes to apply to this job and we will provide feedback within five business days.
Cumming provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.