Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technical - Project Manager
Date de début :novembre 13
Appliquer avant :décembre 14 2020
Description du poste
Creospan is a growing tech collective of makers, shakers, and problem solvers, offering solutions today that will propel businesses into a better tomorrow. “Tomorrow’s ideas, built today!” In addition to being able to work alongside equally brilliant and motivated developers, our consultants appreciate the opportunity to learn and apply new skills and methodologies throughout different clients and industries
Position: Technical - Project Manager
Location: Bannockburn, IL or Estero, Florida.
NOTE: Can be in Bannockburn, IL or Estero, Florida. In Florida will be onsite from the beginning and in Bannockburn will start remote but move onsite. Don’t need all the primary skills but should have Cloud plus at least 1 of the aaS's.
JOB PURPOSE: Serve as an internal consulting leader to structure and lead projects approved by senior leadership and work collaboratively with the business and technology leaders to deliver.
BUSINESS IMPACT: Ensuring project costs and value delivered to the business are realized.
JOB CONTRIBUTIONS- WHAT WIL YOU DO
Manage scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverables and provide clear and concise status and clarity to leadership on the agree to schedule. Possess strong knowledge of technology and associated testing processes. Reporting structures may change, and matrix reporting is likely, so flexibility is key. A specialist on complex technical and business matters. Work is team oriented. May assume a team lead role for the work group.
- Structure projects for cross-functional participation, requirements, activities and timeline, costs and risks while working with the stakeholders on value levers
- Collaborate with functional leaders at various levels to generate project sponsorship, participation, and buy-in
- Plan and conduct large and small group workshops as needed
- Identify and leverage external and internal industry/functional experts
- Develop synthesized presentations, summarized to the appropriate level (CEO, EVPs, SVPs, project leadership)
- Follow the SDLC from ideation, creation, design, testing, execution and budget reporting
- Conform and comply to all PMO documentation, policies and be the steward for best practices
- Ability to successfully communicate with all stakeholders to ensure project/program goals, targets, activities, budgets and schedules are understood
- Ability to consistently document project event
- Ability to look forward into the project and see any potential obstacles
- Ability to resolve risks and issues
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Educational Background: Bachelors or equivalent experience
- Professional Experience: 5 years of project management experience
- Solid working knowledge of Cloud and SaaS, IaaS and DaaS solutions architecture
- Strong MS Office skills
SCALE & SCOPE:
- Job Family: Technology
- Reports to: Sr Director and dotted line within program leadership
- Direct Reports: 0-2 based on complexity and administrative requirements
Address: 1515 E., Woodfield Road, Suite 350, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Office Phone: +1 (847) 598 – 1101