Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Project Manager
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :janvier 19
Appliquer avant :février 19 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Description du poste
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager for the Project Delivery Department.
The Senior Project Manager is accountable for providing Project Sponsors Services in effectively managing the initiation, planning, execution and closing of solutions in support of strategic business objectives and ongoing operations. While ensuring Credit Union standards, policies and procedures.
If you have a comprehensive knowledge of Project Management lifecycle and excellent leadership skills, you should apply right away!
- Analyzing historical project information to identify products, services and stakeholders impacted or needed
- Creating optimized project schedules with respect to resource and activities
- Leading project teams through execution of assigned projects
- Taking corrective action to overcome setbacks that could impede progress or completion of deliverables
- Making recommendations to improve vendor management and project management processes
- 5 or more years of IT experience
- 8 or more years managing complex IT projects
- Proven experience and track record of driving complex initiatives that cross business lines, functions and geographies
- Experience in financial industry
- Bachelor's Degree
Licenses & Certifications:
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- Agile Certification
Skills & Knowledge:
- High-level of expertise in written and oral communications
- Ability to create executive-level project proposals and presentations
- Comprehensive knowledge of Project Management lifecycle and knowledge areas.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills, with a proven ability to collaborate and communicate well with senior and mid-level management as well as internal and external project resources
- Solid facilitation and presentation skills to drive solutions for business needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage a variety of complex projects and activities
- Solid result-oriented track record with a strong focus on the customer (internal and external)
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Project Management Institute’s PMBOK
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Project and Visio
- Knowledge of Information Technology fundamentals and concepts
- Knowledge of project budget creation and maintenance process
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies
- Ability to rapidly resolve issues and realize when escalation is required
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Vendor management experience
- Excellent team building and decision making skills
- Solid technical knowledge in application architecture and design, development environments, database design and normalization, security, networking and infrastructure in general
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm
Level of Work: 2C
Credit Human provides employees with many benefits from insurance coverage to college tuition reimbursement.
To get to know Credit Human and learn more about our benefits, visit our careers page at www.credithuman.com/careers.
Credit Human conducts employment background checks that may be used for decisions related to employment with Credit Human. Standard background checks performed on final candidates include NCUA Administrative and Prohibited Orders, ChexSystems, past employment verification, criminal history check on convictions and outstanding arrest warrants within the past seven years. Degree verifications are conducted if listed on the employment application. Additional background checks relevant to the role may include a motor vehicle registration check, credit check, and/or fingerprint card. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)