Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Go-To-Market (GTM) Project Manager
Holtsville, New York, United States | Coupa Software
Go-To-Market (GTM) Project Manager
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 20
Appliquer avant :avril 20 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com . Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter .
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Coupa is looking for a highly energetic and driven go-to-market business professional to work as part of a strategic team to increase opportunities, education, and resources for the Coupa supplier community. You will be a key part of the Supplier Business Acceleration team’s growth strategy and will be responsible for working at a strategic level to help grow Coupa supplier initiatives quickly and effectively.
- drive Coupa community supplier engagement through strategic promotion of valuable services and resourced designed to help them grow and scale their businesses
- devise go-to-market process, plan timelines, launch scenarios, negotiate pricing and promotions
- support strategic product, supplier enablement and marketing strategies
- partner with marketing on a programmatic campaign-based approach to demand generation and value for Coupa Suppliers
- manager supplier-facing projects end to end, as needed
- liaise with senior teams across multiple channels and transform data-led knowledge into specific strategic plans
- 3-6 years professional experience, 2-3 years Go-To-Market experience
- Master's Degree (MBA) or equivalent experience required
- Go-To-Market product/service launch experience
- consistent track record for meeting and exceeding business development objectives
- self-starter with solid hands-on analytical, organizational and planning skills
- consistently meet or exceed account-based activity metrics
- highly motivated, excellent interpersonal skills
- sound business acumen, the ability to influence, and a can-do attitude
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.