Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
IT Project Manager
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :janvier 27
Appliquer avant :février 27 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Peut être fait à distance
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
his position will be assigned to work out of our home office in Bloomington, IL or our Southern Office in the Atlanta, GA area (Alpharetta).
At COUNTRY Financial, our IT Project Manager will provide experienced project management support for the Fusion Program; a multi-year implementation of Guidewire ClaimCenter. The person selected will be expected to coordinate the overall planning and implementation of the remaining phases of the program, support the tracking of financials, assist in contract review, report out status to leadership, and be the point of escalation from the implementation team.
This position coordinates and monitors projects or programs from initiation through delivery and close. Gathers required data from end-users to evaluate objectives, goals, and scope to create specifications. Serves as liaisons between technical and non-technical departments in order to effectively manage expectations, scope, schedule and budget to ensure targets and requirements are met. Ensures projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Keeps leadership informed of key issues that may impact project completion, budget, or other results.
This position is part of a job family. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are currently limiting the number of employees in our offices. This position will begin working in a remote capacity and will be expected to return to the assigned office location following a broader return to work announcement.
- Creates, manages and executes project/program plans.
- Builds strong working relationships with team members, vendors/contractors, business and ITS partners to aide in effective execution.
- Ensures the establishment of scope and priorities, management of risks/issues/dependencies, implementation of solutions, and change management activities.
- Ability to manage and track budget and budget variance.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Natural ability to problem solve and knows when/what to escalate.
- Ability to develop and lead a cross-functional teams that includes technical, business, and vendor roles.
- Typically requires
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of project management experience, OR
- Master’s degree and at least 6 years of project management experience, OR
- At least 10 years of project management experience
- 1 year lead experience of medium or large projects.
- Normal office environment.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.