Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
IT Product Owner
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :mars 18
Appliquer avant :avril 18 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
IT Product Owner
Job Number: 210106
Primary Location: US-IL-Bloomington
COUNTRY Financial is seeking a highly motivated IT Project Manager/Product Owner to join the Investment Services team to help deliver features and drive value in an Agile environment.
This position coordinates and monitors projects or programs from initiation through delivery and close. Gathers required data from end-users to evaluate objectives, goals, and scope to create specifications. Serves as liaisons between technical and non-technical departments in order to effectively manage expectations, scope, schedule and budget to ensure targets and requirements are met. Ensures projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Keeps leadership informed of key issues that may impact project completion, budget, or other results.
*This position is part of a job family. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are currently limiting the number of employees in our offices. This position will begin working in a remote capacity and will be expected to return to the assigned office location following a broader return to work announcement.
- Creates, manages and executes project/program plans.
- Builds strong working relationships with team members, vendors/contractors, business and ITS partners to aide in effective execution.
- Ensures the establishment of scope and priorities, management of risks/issues/dependencies, implementation of solutions, and change management activities.
- Ability to manage and track budget and budget variance.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Demonstrated experience with the Product Owner roles using the SAfe agile methodology.
- Experience in configuration of company applications based on business requirements.
- Experience analyzing business requirements, test planning and execution.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work in a fast-paced, results oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of project management experience, OR
- Master’s degree and at least 5 years of project management experience, OR
- At least 7 years of project management experience
- Has managed medium or large projects.
- Normal office environment.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.