Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 27
Appliquer avant :avril 28 2021
Industrie : Construction, Technologie de l'information, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Location Minneapolis, MN (On-Premises)
Primary Office Minnesota
4005 Pheasant Ridge Dr NE
Blaine, MN 55449
Duration Full Time
Desired Education Bachelors
Desired Experience 5-7 Years
Minimum of five years of operations or project management experience required
Experience in one or more of the following industries preferred: electronic security, fire alarm & life safety, building automation and IT
Previous leadership experience is desired
Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business or related field
Certifications & Licenses
Project Management Institute (PMI) certification desirable; industry-specific certifications and/or licenses required; must have valid drivers license.
Responsibilities Job Responsibilities
- Acts as a single point of contact on individual accounts, responsible for managing communications for all Convergint engagements. Becomes a subject matter expert on working with our customers through an understanding of their business needs and knowing how to navigate their organization.
- Develops a program, sharing customer vision and expectations for internal alignment. Deploys standard processes and tools that drive internal efficiencies and fosters uniformity of work.
- Manages, oversees, and coordinates all operational aspects of global/strategic customer engagements for specific accounts. Enforces the expectations of the customer with Convergint teams, subcontractors,vendors and partners, so we are our customers best service provider. Always represents Convergint as a leader, providing mentoring, coaching and development of our colleagues. May have direct reports.
- Serves as a customer advocate and liaison between Convergint corporate, local offices, subcontractors,vendors, partners and manufacturers. Helps develop unique approaches and introduces advanced solutions to customer challenges, building confidence in Convergint as a trusted advisor.
- Drives consistency in delivery of all Convergint services across multiple locations, regions and countries.
- Ensures adherence to specific customer standards, industry best practices, code requirements and/or market regulations.
- Maintains all account documentation, directs all communications and updates to the customer in a regular and proactive manner. Delivers internal and customer business reviews on a consistent basis.
- Works with Convergint and customer technical teams to maximize system uptime though regular monitoring of systems, preventative maintenance programs and life-cycle management.
- Engages with Lead Account Executive and local sales teams to introduce additional Convergint offerings.
- Demonstrates value though an understanding of technologies and services to bring innovative solutions to our customers. Engages the support of internal resources and partners to introduce expertise that helps customers develop and implement their strategies.
- Responsible for overall Customer Satisfaction in delivery of all services. Proactively meets and communicates with customer. Seeks feedback, driving continuously improvement. Resolves issues in an effective and timely manner by engaging appropriate teams.
- Tracks financial performance on all projects and services to make sure all work is executing in a profitable manner. Compiles reports to provide spend data internal teams and customer.
- Performs account fiscal analysis to present trends and make business recommendations.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
Skills Job Skills Requirements
Excellent organizational skills related to Program/Project Management
Broad based industry and market knowledge of network and low voltage building systems
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SmartSheets and Project
Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with ability to deliver presentations to multiple levels of an organization
Strong financial competencies
Understanding of contract negotiation and administration
Strong work ethic with personal motivation to function individually and part of a team
Ability to create internal and external organizational alignment through relationships, communicating vision and team building
Understanding of appropriate levels of protection regarding to customer personnel, information, and property, both real and intellectual
A leader that acts as a role model while guiding, developing and mentoring others within the organization
Strategic thinker with analytical problem solving tools and techniques
Capabilities in implementing program deliverables, leveraging understanding of cultural differences in business practices for other regions or countries
Other Position Summary: Responsible for building, promoting, and maintaining unique customer programs and initiatives for one or more of Convergints Regional/National accounts. Guides and supports the activities of multiple Operations and Sales leads managing large/complex customers. Serves as a customer advocate and acts as a single point of contact, facilitating all internal and external communications. Effectively implements the execution of customers installation and service strategies to exceed customer expectations with cost effective solutions. Provides operational oversight, guiding Convergint teams and partners to ensure customer satisfaction, financial performance, sales activity with proposals development and account growth.
Annual Job Volume/Revenue Expectations: $7 - $10 Million
Convergint Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to workforce diversity. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. We offer a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
All applications and resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Convergint Technologies is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Convergint Technologies offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at uscareers.convergint.com/careers .