Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Scrum Master/ Agile Project Manager
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States | Consultis
Scrum Master/ Agile Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Appliquer avant :mai 25 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP OR THIRD PARTY REPRESENTATION FOR THIS POSITION
Consultis, a premier Technical Solutions Provider and IT Staffing Firm with the single focus of pairing the right candidate with the right employment opportunity is currently searching for a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager for a Direct Hire opportunity (FTE) with our South Florida based client.
- Guiding the team and the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Lead the development, documentation, testing or modification of computer systems or programs, including prototypes
- Prepare and/or review documentation of computer systems and guide decisions about development and testing of these systems
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Providing support to the team and leading by example
Required Qualification Or Skills
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for 3-5 years for a software development team or other technical teams that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- A Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
- Knowledge of JIRA and proficiency in MS Office tools required
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of leadership, including senior management
Preferred Skills And Education
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, SAFe, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Previous experience as a team lead
- Experience as a Business Analyst or a thorough understanding of that role
- Certifications: Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) and Scaled Agile Framework consultant (SAFe SPC 4), Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma process improvement