Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :février 16
Appliquer avant :mars 20 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (9 mois)
Description du poste
Skills : Word,marketing,management,research, Communication, SAN, organization, Business
- Improved discoverability of our proof points and competitive insight is a consistent ask from our global sales teams as a means to effectively position YT and video in the landscape.
- Sellers need these resources to be easy to find so that they can efficiently and effectively pitch YT/V to their clients.
- This individual will be responsible for collecting and synthesizing third-party research, customer case studies & competitive insight on the video landscape.
- They also will be supporting the organization of the current claims in order to ensure our internal tool can surface the right proof point
- This role requires understanding the information and thinking critically about the best way to source findings for sellers.
- Scope the Business Requirements Document (BRD) for the next iteration of Sales
- Claims discovery (FactFinder 2.0) and ensure all relevant, approved claims are effectively surfaced to sales at the right moment
- Collect & synthesize 3rd party insights/claims, develop a plan for maintenance, and determine incorporation into Sales Claims BRD
- Work with GPLs to position within competitive sales tip sheets
- Develop case study pipeline in partnership with GTM and Marketing and feed cases studies to feature in YTV Playlist & Newsletter
- Mandatory 4 Minimum years of relevant experience
- Experience working with brand teams and digital media planning & pitching, especially video
- A clear understanding of brand metrics and objectives
- Native-level fluency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with spreadsheets, docs, and Gmail Effective relationship and project management skills, with the ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous solutions, supported by internal teams
- Desired Self-starter and independent worker Ability to simplify complex topics and turn data into insights Experience developing business cases