Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 20
Appliquer avant :avril 21 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Are you looking for a job, or a career? Do you want to be a part of a growing, dynamic IT services team?
cloudIT is a fast-growing technology services organization specializing in providing outsourced IT and cloud services. cloudIT provides network infrastructure management, service desk support, managed security services, cloud hosting, hardware integration, and IT consulting services to business clients in the Phoenix metro market and beyond; services are currently provided in 10 states and 3 countries.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Project team as well as managing multiple technical project implementations, driving projects from inception to complete closure while working directly with internal resources and clients. Duties include planning, resource allocation, oversight and project documentation. Project managers will work closely with other departments and technical managers to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for coordination and completion of multiple, concurrent projects, and will perform a variety of tasks including helping define scope, planning, facilitating meetings, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring, summarizing and communicating project progress.
- Meeting with Project team members to ensure their tasks are being completed in a timely manner
- Provide guidance and direction for staff as well as being an escalation point on project-related issues
- Actively direct cross-functional team members to ensure completion of all deliverables, project objectives, process milestones, and quality measures on time and on budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress and manage multiple projects, including milestones, resource allocations, and timeframes
- Assist in managing the relationships with clients and all stakeholders as part of the project management lifecycle
- Maintain communication records of issues/problems and remedial actions taken
- Provide project reports and data to managers and customers as needed
- Responsibilities may require occasional after-hours work for implementations, post-production coordination and other project-driven events as needed
- Other related activities as directed by supervisors
- The ideal candidate will have a proven record of accomplishment, successfully managing a wide variety of technology infrastructure, deployment, migration and/or data center projects
- Infrastructure and application support experience using ConnectWise or other ticketing, incident management, and Microsoft Project or similar project management systems
- Professional Project Management certification(s) preferred such as CAPM, PMP, CompTIA Project+
- Knowledge and support experience with common productivity applications
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware, including PCs, server, phone and network equipment
- Excellent client-facing and internal written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking capability
- Works well under pressure
- 40-hour on-site work week
- Flexibility to work different shifts and have on-call availability as needed and scheduled.
- Some travel may be required.
- Sitting for extended periods.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computer components
Powered by JazzHR