Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Mission Critical Project Manager
Date de début :mars 25
Appliquer avant :avril 25 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Clayco is a full-service, turnkey real estate development, master planning, architecture, engineering and construction firm that safely delivers clients across North America the highest quality solutions on time, on budget, and above and beyond expectations. With $3.8 billion in revenue for 2020, Clayco specializes in the "art and science of building," providing fast track, efficient solutions for industrial, commercial, institutional and residential related building projects.
Best Places to Work – Crain’s Chicago Business, St. Louis Business Journal
ENR – Top Midwest Contractors (#1), Top Design Build Contractors (#5), Top 400 Contractors (#24)
Clayco is currently seeking a Mission Critical Project Manager. In this role you will be responsible for taking projects from conceptual stages through closeout. You will work as part of a team to provide the best solutions on projects anywhere from a couple million to $100 million plus.
The Specifics of the Role
- Build client and subcontractor relationships
- Team with Architects, Engineers, and Planners to create and manage a design schedule
- Establish project forecasts and budgets
- Manage costs
- Accept full responsibility for project execution
- Mentor and develop project management staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or related
- 10+ years of experience managing construction projects ($50+ million) ideally Design/Build
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction principles, practices, and technology
- Previous experience leading a successful project management team
- Ability to walk a job site, climb ladders, and scale multi-floor scaffolding
- Ability to lift objects of at least 50 lbs.
Some things you should know
- This position is reports to Chicago office
- Our clients and projects are nationwide – so some travel will be required
- No other builder can offer the collaborative design-build approach that Clayco does
- We work on creative, complex, award-winning, high profile jobs
- The pace is fast