Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Senior Project Manager
Los Angeles, California, United States | Clark Construction Group, LLC
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
32 jours | Los Angeles, California, United States | Clark Construction Group, LLC
Date de début :mars 19
Appliquer avant :avril 20 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
There is a reason that Clark is a leader in the construction industry. Simply put, it’s our people. You can play a critical role in the future of our cities and communities with a career at Clark Construction. From monuments and museums, to stadiums, hospitals, universities, highways, hotels and more, Clark has shaped America’s skyline for over a century. Our work leaves a lasting legacy; the same goes for our people. We owe our success to the leadership, talent, and drive of our employees. With a wide range of opportunities from management, to finance, to engineering and more, explore the many ways to grow your career and build your own legacy at Clark. Come be a part of our team, today!
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the administrative and technical management of a construction project. The Senior Project Manager functions as the point person for the project and steers the project forward. Successful candidates will be able to share their passion for and dedication to getting the job done.
- Supervise all activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, and schedule.
- Ensure project schedule and budget are clearly defined and understood. Oversee project budget, forecasting, and cost estimation.
- Have thorough knowledge of company’s contracts and understanding of all parties involved.
- Secure all required permits and verify insurance coverage for subs.
- Assist with preconstruction efforts as needed.
- Schedule and facilitate all project meetings required to successfully coordinate work activity.
- Coordinate with Superintendent to develop site logistics plan.
- Supervise and manage project team members; set goals and evaluate performance.
- Train and develop direct reports utilizing on the job and internal and external training or development opportunities.
- Have thorough knowledge of all major project issues and priorities; prepare and submit monthly job status reports.
- Provide general administrative and technical leadership for the project. Maintain all project records and monitor correspondence.
- Supervise close out of project.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with counterparts at owner and engineering firms.
- Participate in proposals and presentations as requested.
- Demonstrate Clark’s safety culture by driving a safety-oriented approach to work.
- Undergraduate degree required in Engineering, Construction Management, or similar field. Graduate degree in engineering or business a plus. DBIA and LEED Accreditation a plus.
- 7-10+ years construction experience required; working for a general contractor on large scale construction highly preferred.
- Experience managing large scale commercial projects successfully from start to finish.
- Skilled at negotiating and developing relationships with owners and subcontractors.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team; minimum 2 years supervisory experience.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for the work and industry a must.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Clark Construction Group, LLC, (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Clark Construction promotes a drug-free workplace.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).